i bought a Pilot Duck figurine on eBay from GEORGE9785. Before the duck arrived he began hounding me for feedback. This communication evolved into threats. I was waiting for the duck to be delivered to me before leaving any type of feedback. This guy was totally unbelievable because he sent me thirty seven threatening emails demanding that I leave him feedback, or else.

This guys name is George Boulos and he lives in BC Canada. He mailed me my item and it took seven days to arrive, but after three days, he became impatient and very abusive. He began making threats after five days.

After the item arrived, I found myself on his mailing list and the reading literature that he sent was all anti-American propaganda. By the way, did I mention that he lives in Canada and sells aircraft collectibles under the name GEORGE9785 ?

I Googled this guy and found many other complaints about him, such as that the items in in online eBay store are actually items that he bought using his other eBay name 55SECONDS. As 55SECONDS, he has a little *** game going, he buys items, does charge-backs on his credit cards ( he has many Credit cards ) then he keeps the items to sell under his selling name on eBay, GEORGE9785.

Had an Experience with George Boulos Nemir?

Comments

He never mailed me my item.I ordered a Snoopy Decal off eBay..eBay item number:252079693392

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.CROOK!!!

ITEM NEVER RECEIVED, THEN HE ACCUSES ME OF MAKING A FALSE CLAIM!!!!Asked several times for tracking information and he emailed me sarcasm

This George sounds like a loose cannon I saw several other posts including one where he was selling stolen NISSAN Parts on CL and berating those that bought from him

Guilford, Connecticut, United States #972100

The opening post here (and essentially all the subsequent posts) are from the fraudster and forger/forgery dealer Karl Janesky of Guilford, Connecticut.He sells on eBay under the username "vintage761".

He sold me forged lithographs, wouldn't honor his written guarantees once they were determined to be forgeries and because he lost the credit card chargeback claim that resulted (and because he's mentally unstable) he decided to try and soil my reputation on sites like this where he can post anonymously and under fictitious names and locations.

He's a known forger, a compulsive liar and a manipulator with, apparently, a lot of free time on his hands to create these posts.

You're a low-life Janesky - go back under your rock.You're an embarassment to the Jewish faith, to the U.S.A., and to humankind.

to Karl Janesky #988525

Why is this person calling himself a fraudster ?And what does a Duck figurine have to do with lithographs and what is this Jewish smear toward the end ?

Why would he make a Jewish smear against himself ?

This is completely off topic .I checked out eBay and this Vintage761 is not selling lithographs but has old stuff like from the 1800s thru early 1900's

to Anonymous Guilford, Connecticut, United States #992246

You're a low-life Janesky - go back under your rock.You're a a low life JEW that should have been exterminated

Guy looks dangerous

Hollywood, Florida, United States #836520

What an ugly SOB. This man is listed on a number of complaint sites.

Report George Boulos to eBay .

Palm Springs, California, United States #836216

Arent those the kind of pudgy wudgy cheeks you just gotta pinch !

Scary Looking Lebonese . Sounds like he is an **hole .