George Boulos Nemir - George Boulos British Columbia Scam Grifter

GEORGE BOULOS is a Lebonese terrorist, living in Canada under exile. His Real name is Said Rawdah . He uses a fictitious name AKA George Boulos . He uses a United States Post Office Box as a fake address , using his fake name. He lives over the boarder in British Columbia. He likes to give the illusion of be a US Citizen, but he has been denied US Citezenship each time he applied. He has a dark past.

George Boulos buys on Ebay using "55seconds" and he does charge backs after his purchases. He bought a Snoopy from me signed by Gene Cernan, then he filed a chargeback. I expect to see it for sale on eBay under his other account, GEORGE9785 which is his primary eBay sellers account. 55Seconds is one of Said Rawdah's , AKA George Boulos's many eBay buyers accounts that he buys and SNADS, or buys and Charges Back, while keeping these items to sell under his eBay Sellers account GEORGE9785.

George Boulis, AKA Said Rawdah is a Lebonese extremist. He lives with other political misfits in Canada's liberal British Columbia. Do Not Suport Him. He Sells Stolen Items !

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 10, 2014.

George Boulos made Antisemite remarks

From what I know, George Boulos lives in Canada, has a phony Address in the USA, He was denied US Citizenship , He sells questionable items on eBay as george9785. He stalks people.

He berates eBay customers when they request tracking information on purchases from him.

He posts racist remarks about Jewish people and blames his problems on a man who is apparently Jewish. Did I miss anything ?

Guilford, Connecticut, United States #972101

The opening post here (and essentially all the subsequent posts) are from the fraudster and forger/forgery dealer Karl Janesky of Guilford, Connecticut. He sells on eBay under the username "vintage761".

He sold me forged lithographs, wouldn't honor his written guarantees once they were determined to be forgeries and because he lost the credit card chargeback claim that resulted (and because he's mentally unstable) he decided to try and soil my reputation on sites like this where he can post anonymously and under fictitious names and locations.

He's a known forger, a compulsive liar and a manipulator with, apparently, a lot of free time on his hands to create these posts.

You're a low-life Janesky - go back under your rock. You're an embarassment to the Jewish faith, to the U.S.A., and to humankind.

to Karl Janesky #975316

Why use this man's name and why mention that he is JEWISH ? What does being JEWISH have to do with this original opening report about selling a stolen Snoopy Doll on eBay ?

Billings, Montana, United States #836389

There are many complaints on-line about this guy . He rips off Americans and sells things relating to American Heroes and he sends out Anti-American literature from his fortress located in British Columbia.

Stay away from This guy !! George9785!!and55Seconds!!

View more comments

George Boulos Nemir - George9785 sold me a duck on ebay then sent threatening messages demanding Feedback

i bought a Pilot Duck figurine on eBay from GEORGE9785. Before the duck arrived he began hounding me for feedback. This communication evolved into threats. I was waiting for the duck to be delivered to me before leaving any type of feedback. This guy was totally unbelievable because he sent me thirty seven threatening emails demanding that I leave him feedback, or else.

This guys name is George Boulos and he lives in BC Canada. He mailed me my item and it took seven days to arrive, but after three days, he became impatient and very abusive. He began making threats after five days.

After the item arrived, I found myself on his mailing list and the reading literature that he sent was all anti-American propaganda. By the way, did I mention that he lives in Canada and sells aircraft collectibles under the name GEORGE9785 ?

I Googled this guy and found many other complaints about him, such as that the items in in online eBay store are actually items that he bought using his other eBay name 55SECONDS. As 55SECONDS, he has a little *** game going, he buys items, does charge-backs on his credit cards ( he has many Credit cards ) then he keeps the items to sell under his selling name on eBay, GEORGE9785.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 24, 2014.

Comments

He never mailed me my item. I ordered a Snoopy Decal off eBay..eBay item number:252079693392

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.CROOK!!!

ITEM NEVER RECEIVED, THEN HE ACCUSES ME OF MAKING A FALSE CLAIM!!!! Asked several times for tracking information and he emailed me sarcasm

This George sounds like a loose cannon I saw several other posts including one where he was selling stolen NISSAN Parts on CL and berating those that bought from him

Guilford, Connecticut, United States #972100

to Karl Janesky #988525

Why is this person calling himself a fraudster ? And what does a Duck figurine have to do with lithographs and what is this Jewish smear toward the end ?

Why would he make a Jewish smear against himself ?

This is completely off topic . I checked out eBay and this Vintage761 is not selling lithographs but has old stuff like from the 1800s thru early 1900's

to Anonymous Guilford, Connecticut, United States #992246

You're a low-life Janesky - go back under your rock. You're a a low life JEW that should have been exterminated

Guy looks dangerous

Hollywood, Florida, United States #836520

What an ugly SOB. This man is listed on a number of complaint sites.

Report George Boulos to eBay .

Palm Springs, California, United States #836216

Arent those the kind of pudgy wudgy cheeks you just gotta pinch !

Scary Looking Lebonese . Sounds like he is an **hole .

View more comments

George Boulos Nemir - GEORGE BOULOS NEVIR of Burnaby BC Canada is a thief and a horrible human being

I purchased a show black Lab male from Bellaclan Border Collies (GEORGE BOULOS aka GEORGE BOULOS NEVIR) of Burnaby B.C., Canada contacted me asking me to send him to him so he could be shown in Canada and bred.

After he was shipped to George,I then got a call from him saying that my dog had bited someone in Canada and that he would need to be put to sleep. He said he had been aggressive for about 3 days. My dog is a family dog and the *** George described was very severe so I told the SOB we needed to do what was best for the dog. Namely, cut the BS and return the dog ASAP !

George contacted me later to say that he was dangerous and violent and that he wanted me to send some american bank notes over to him to insure that the dog remained alive. He did not give me a reason why other than I would be sorry if I did not send to him the money.

We have since relocated to Burnaby BC in hopes to rescuing or beloved pet from this horrible ***.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 30, 2014.

Comments

Flood

This "George9785" seems to be the problem here.

Guilford, Connecticut, United States #972095

The opening post here (and essentially all the subsequent posts ) are from the fraudster and forger/forgery dealer Karl Janesky of Guildford, Connecticut. He sells on eBay under the username "vintage761".

to Karl Janesky #974814

Huh ? This has nothing to do with the above post

indigo1898

And, I thought I was dumb.. You take the cake, mister...

Canton, Connecticut, United States #811833

My dog bited someone. You're spelling is awful.

You should visit potential families before you send pets into another country.

Shame on you to leave a dog with others who you do not know, regardless of who they are. A concerned vet.

to Dr. Vet Apopka, Florida, United States #812074

This person left the poor dog in British Columbia which is like sending him to the Middle East Gaza Strip for Cripes sake . Do you know what kind of people live there ?

to SGT REIKO Canton, Connecticut, United States #816441

Shame on you too for comparing Canada to the Middle East. Quite a difference.

And are you tarring all Middle Easterners with the same brush as radical Islamists?

Most ME want to live their lives in peace. Shame on you for you 'extremeist views.'

to dr.vet #819063

Dr. Vet...Canada allows undesirable crud in from places that the US Rejects.

Ever wonder why our border patrol is so beefed up along the Canadian Border ? People from Lebanon,Palestine and other political misfits find there way into Canada , where they are welcome with OPEN ARMS in the meantime they use British Columbia as a gathering place. I served in our military and I know about these political refugees.

Where do you think those horrible monsters came from that flew into the World Trade Center, Disneyland ?..there are other threads about this GEORGE BOULOS NEVIR, he is a monster and he came from the Middle East. Wake Up !

to dr.vet #819431

dr. Vet I share your views about leaving a dog with unknown people in a foreign country.

I do not agree that Canada is a safe place. For years, Canada has been too liberal in allowing political criminals into its boarders and allowing them to be Citizens. BC is a haven for extremists to relocate to.

The place might look neat and clean, but there are many political misfits from violent areas of the world living there dormantly . This Boulos Nemar is apparently one of those Lebonese extremists doing experiments on poor helpless critters while planning -Who-Knows-What- for the future in his terrorist mind.

to dr.vet Apopka, Florida, United States #836390

dr. Vet it is true.

US SECURITY has a list of a ss hol es living in BC that could be a threat to the US. If you think the population of former MEs living in BC are benign then you are being naive and s tu pid doc.